Thursday, February 21, 2008

Experiments!

My buddy Shelley is trying to help this computer illiterate blogger learn how to integrate html into posts so I don't have those huge, big long url links. So far, so good! Thanks, Shell! (Visit Shelley's blog and check out all her good work! She's a master!)
***
Here's how I spend my morning before work -- bear in mind, the photos are blurry because Mr. Gyps moves faster than the camera. But it's fun to have playtime!
What a nice day! I think I'll roll around...
This is my starting position, head back!
I'll start with a biiiiiig stretch!
And Rollllll
***
Finally, send up some good vibes to blogger buddy Beth and her mom, Lottie -- both of whom are in my art group. Lottie's having a lot of post-surgical challenges, issues with what insurance will and won't cover, getting into the right rehab spot -- and she needs all the positive energy she can get!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Reminds me of my two dogs, who love to come in and "join" me when I'm doing yoga! They completely hog the mat however - not really good for the "zen" yoga experience.

beth said...

Looks like yoga positions to me.....see my blog !
and artiscape sounds wonderful...
I can't wait to see what you make for your trades !!!

Shelley said...

You did it! Cool. He's so cute! Hope you have a good weekend.

Rosa said...

How divine to wake up to that. Awwww. Yes, Shelley helped me too when I first started and showed me how to change my background! Gee, what would all our blogs look like without Shelley? xo

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

How adorable! I love playing with my kitties, then just watching them is like a show on its own. I spoke to Beth on the phone today and her Mom is in the rehab and it sounds like she's going to have some excellent care. YAY! There is a lot to be said for the power of positive healing thoughts from so many.

paris parfait said...

Best wishes to your friend Lottie. Hope she gets the help she needs. Adorable photos of your camera-loving kitty.

Popular Posts