Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grateful for Something Pink!

Today (and every day) I am grateful for my blogging friends.

You give me a present every time you visit and leave a comment! And I have learned so much from visiting you.

Annie recently gave me this "Pink" Award. The pass-along is that you send it on to 15 blogs you've recently discovered. (Thank you, Annie!)

The rules for sharing are simple. If you accept the award, just post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

The other part of this award is to pass it to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. I simply couldn't choose, so I encourage you to visit my "Blogs I Visit" list on the right, and if there's someone you haven't visited yet, stop by for a second! While it probably could use another update, I did recently add some new links, so it may be worth a look!

If you site particular bloggers with this award, remember to contact them so they know they've been chosen.

Isn't this a pretty graphic? I'll look forward to adding it to my sidebar. Thanks Annie!

No comments:

Popular Posts